recipe by Jose Carles Fabrega / Executive Chef / Royal Isabela Golf Club and Resort, Puerto Rico
- 10 ounces organic sweet cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup julienned red onion
- 1/2 cup julienned celery
- 1 organic bell pepper, diced
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Rinse the cherry tomatoes and cut in half.
Mix together the tomatoes, onion, celery, bell pepper, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate before serving.
Serve chilled in a martini glass with a lemon wedge as garnish.
Bonotto Delle Tezze Pinot Grigio, 2011